If you are serious about building a WordPress website that stands out on the internet, you might want to invest in a good hosting provider. However, with a profusion of hosting services available, getting overwhelmed and confused is natural.
Nonetheless, if you do your research right, you might hit the nail right on the head. To give you a nudge in the right direction, we have listed 5 of the best-managed WordPress hosting providers of 2021. These hosting providers consider your needs and render you with the necessary resources to construct your site at affordable rates!
So, without further ado, let’s dive deep into learning about these hosting providers!
5 Best Managed WordPress Hosting Services 2021
WPX is developed by Terry Kyle who himself has extensive experience in working with hosting companies. The WPX platform was developed by keeping the needs and demands of online businesses in mind and rendering optimum hosting services. It considers virtually all the requirements of a blogger and offers a hosting plan to fulfill all of those.
Whether you want to develop an online eCommerce platform, a blog, or any other sort of website, WPX can provide a safe environment for your website. Additionally, it can provide all the necessary resources you might need to develop your site and become visible on the world wide web.
What makes WPX different from the rest of the WordPress hosting providers, you ask? Let’s break down the features of the WPX and understand just why this hosting provider is the best one in the big 2021.
- WPX provides a custom Content Delivery Network (CDN) which is free for all the users of WPX.
- People who are suckers for the high-speed operation will find solace in WPX’s high-spec SSD which beats the speed of all the other prominent hosting services. Thus, with WPX, you get 24/7 high-speed operation with seldom errors.
- With an uptime of 99.95%, WPX hosting tops all the other web hosting providers on the internet. Therefore, your website will remain functional for an awful lot of time. The high uptime will also allow the google bots to crawl your site, making it possible for them to rank your site high or search engine results page.
- With the super quick customer service, the average response time of WPX is calculated to be 30 seconds. This means, all your queries and questions will be addressed with lightning speed. You will always have a helping hand at your service, it’s just the matter of summoning it.
- For Business purposes, WPX has a perfect plan at just $20.83 per month, in which, you will get 5 Websites, 10 GB Storage, 100 GB Bandwidth, and WPX Cloud CDN.
- For professional purposes, you can get a plan from WPX at $41.58 per month, in which, you will 15 websites, 20 GB Storage, 200 GB bandwidth, and WPX Cloud CDN.
- The Elite plan of the WPX includes the provision of 35 Websites, 40 GB of storage, unlimited bandwidth, and WPX Cloud CDN.
- All the plans offered by WPX include free unlimited site migration to WPX, unlimited SSLs, Manual backups, daily Malware scanning and removal, 99.95% uptime on your website, and 1-click WordPress installation.
A2 Hosting consolidated itself in the realm of web hosting by claiming to provide high-powered hosting and living up to that claim. If you are someone who just cannot compromise with speed, uptime, and reliability, you might find solace in the comprehensive plan of A2 Hosting that can load pages 20 times faster than conventional HDDs or even SSDs.
This has made the hosting provider a talk of the street amongst e-commerce traders, business professionals, and recreational bloggers. One of the prime reasons for A2’s popularity is its commitment to green hosting. This entails a reduction in carbon footprint. In the wake of this commitment, they partnered with Carbonfund to keep their practices green and environment-friendly.
A2 is easy to use and inexpensive to manage. Thus, their plans are worth the look if you are on the hunt for the best-managed hosting providers of the big 2021.
- A2 can load web pages 20 times faster compared to other managed WordPress web hosting providers. Thus, if you are not willing to compromise with speed and uptime, this is the place for you. Moreover, A2 also guarantees 99% uptime. So, there’s no losing with A2 when it comes to speed.
- With A2, you get a control panel for efficacious management and development of your website as they have partnered with cPanel.
- A2 is the greenest hosting providers out there. Owing to their commitment to reducing carbon footprints, they have emerged as a popular choice amongst a wide array of website developers.
- A2 offers plans pertaining to shared hosting, virtual private servers, dedicated and comprehensively managed WP.
- The migration services offered by A2 are optimum and in the liking of anyone who is scheduling to change their plans in the near future.
- The basic or the startup plan of A2 costs $11.06 in which you get 1 Website, 100 GB SSD Storage, Free site migration. Moreover, you also get a cPanel control panel and a 99.9% uptime guarantee.
- The Drive plan of the A2 costs $13.07 in which you get unlimited websites (Yes, you read that right), unlimited SSD storage (Wait for it, we’re not done), and all the features that are found in the basic plan.
- The Turbo Boost plan of the A2 costs $21.12, in which you get unlimited websites, unlimited NVme storage, Turbo speed, and all the features of the Drive plan.
- The Turbo Boost Max plan of the A2 costs $26.15, in which you get unlimited websites, unlimited NVMe storage, Turbo speed, 5 times more resources than any of the other plans, and all the features of the Turbo boost.
WP Engine is the leading web hosting provider of the WordPress Content Management system. It has been credited by many online businesses and bloggers for its efficient management of all the aspects of a WordPress website.
The wholesome approach of the WP Engine at boosting the performance of the site, providing protection, fast-tracking development, and optimum customer support has earned the platform the trust of millions of people.
This is the reason why WP Engine has made it to this list. Whether you want finest management, growth in traffic, or a boost in marketing, WP Engine has got your back for all the tasks. With the assortment of features offered by this hosting provider, you could take your website to the new heights of success quickly.
- WP Engine has partnered with StackPath to render Content Network Delivery (CDN) services. With this partnership, all the customers, irrespective of their plans, get the benefit of WP Engine’s CDN services.
- The unique EverCache technology of the WP Engine makes the management of high traffic seamless and allows the websites to work with super-high speed. Even if your website experiences high traffic, the uptime of the site won’t get affected due to it. This is the hallmark of EverCache technology. All the WP Engine’s plans render Page Caching, Memcached, and object caching services.
- The Page performance tool of this platform allows the customers to keep track of their website’s performance. The daily report exhibits the key aspects of the website’s performance. These aspects include; speed and performance, the time it takes to load pages, the number of resources utilized, and the sizes of the files transferred from the customer’s site to the visitor’s browser. This enables the user to make the required amends to boost the performance manifold.
- Wp Engine comprehends the need for personalized experiences of the visitors. Therefore, this website management system ensures that your visitors get customized and engaging content. The GeoTarget feature of the platform works to achieve the precise goal of personalization and engagement.
- The Startup plan of the WP Engine costs $25, in which, you get 1 website, 25k visits per month, 10 GB storage, and 50 GB Bandwidth per month. In this plan, you also get free SSL certificates, transferable sites, SSH Gateway, and 24/7 customer support.
- The Growth plan of the WP Engine costs $95, in which, you get 10 websites, 100K visits per month, 10 GB Storage, 200 GB Bandwidth per month, and all the features of the Startup Plan.
- The Scale plan of the WP Engine costs $241 per month, in which, you get 30 websites, 400K visits per month, 50 Gb Storage, %00 GB bandwidth,h and all the features of the Growth Plan.
- To get the Custom plan of the WP Engine, you need to get in touch with the officials. You can do so by utilizing the 24/7 customer chat of the platform. In this plan, you get 30 websites, millions of visits per month, 100GB to 1 TB Storage, 400+ GB bandwidth per month, and all the features of the scale plan.
In 2004, SiteGround took the realm of web hosting by storm by introducing innovative and tailor-made solutions for a large chunk of small, medium, and large online businesses. SiteGround prides itself on custom and efficacious solutions it offers to its customer.
In addition to this, the exclusively developed technologies of SiteGround, that were made to battle hacking and viruses have been the hallmark feature of the platform. Owing to its uncompromising approach towards managing the websites of its customer, SiteGround has garnered millions of customers over the span of just 14 years.
It continues to develop for the better, taking into account modern requirements and solutions. This platform can cater to the needs of all kinds of website developers, from an individual to a team, to an organization, and from small to medium to large businesses.
The best part is, the holistic enhancement of the websites is done at a highly affordable price rate. Thus, if you are looking for a hosting provider that is efficacious yet inexpensive, SiteGround is your one-stop solution.
- SiteGround offers customized hosting solutions to its website developers caters to their custom needs. Therefore, you own any kind of website and SiteGround will aid you in accelerating the traffic and performance of your site in the best possible way.
- This platform provides its customer with cPanel Control Panel. With this invaluable resource, the users can manage their site optimally without paying any additional fee. Check out their plans to know which ones have the provision of the cPanel Control Panel.
- With a 99.99% uptime, millions of developers have vested their faith in SiteGround, none of which have so far been disappointed. With such a high uptime, your website is up and running for the majority period, subsequently, your traffic gets augmented and your search engine ranking soars to new heights.
- This platform comes with the feature of real-time tracking. The real-time tracking ensures that the performance of your site is tracked in real-time, rather than in fixed intervals of 5-10 minutes. This ensures that all the performance issues are reported and resolved almost instantaneously.
- The loading speed of SiteGround has been reported to be 20 milliseconds to 1 second. This super-fast speed has made the platform a popular choice. To keep up the speed, SiteGround has partnered with;
- The Cloudflare CDN
- Solid State Drives
- PHP 7
- The Startup plan of SiteGround costs $14.99 per month. However, this price and all the other prices are subject to variation on the account of discounts and hikes. In this plan, you get, 1 website, 10 GB of Web Space, 10K monthly visits, free SSL, and unmetered traffic.
- The GrowBig plan costs $24.99 per month in which you get, unlimited websites, 20GB of Webspace, 25K Monthly visits, free SSL, Unmetered traffic, and all the features of the Startup plan.
- The GoGeek plan costs $14.99 per month, in which, unlimited websites, 40 GB Webspace, 100K Visits per month, and all the features of the GrowBig plan.
Honstinger is no stranger to the world of the best hosting providers. It has been on the top charts since its inception. Naturally, hostinger has found its way into the list of best-hosting providers in 2021 as well.
The platform provides plans for all the prominent kinds of hosting ranging from shared web hosting and VPS hosting to cloud hosting and Minecraft hosting. This award-winning hosting provider has features that can cater to the needs of all bloggers and website owners.
With their budget plans, you could incept your website on hostinger and as you begin earning money from your site, you could upgrade to other plans. With the easy migration and transfer policy of hostinger, switching plans seems like a piece of cake! The B2B solutions of hostinger are unrivaled and the past users stand testament to it who have nothing but only good things to say about the efficacy of the hosting provider.
- With an uptime of 99.99%, hostinger is one of the most efficient hosting providers that you can find on the internet. They have been credited with their speed and reliability by various users time and time again.
- The provision on Memcached, Cloudflare, Cloudlinux, SSD, Nginx micro cache, HHTP/2 services, Hostinger is one step ahead of any threats to your sites, including the hackers and the viruses. Thus, by planting your data on their servers, you can sleep like a baby knowing everything you put out there is safe and secure.
- Hostinger offers plans of numerous kinds including shared hosting, VPS hosting, and dedicated server plans.
- Its very own hPanel control panel of Hostinger makes managing web elements simple and seamless.
- Shared Web Hosting plans;
Single Web Hosting- $0.80 per month. In this plan, you get 10 GB storage, 100GB Bandwidth, and 1 domain.
Premium Web Hosting- $3.49 per month. IN this plan, you get unlimited storage, unlimited bandwidth, unlimited domains, and unlimited IP addresses.
Business Web Hosting- $7.95 per month. In this plan, you get unlimited storage, unlimited bandwidth, an unlimited number of domains, and an unlimited number of IP addresses.
- VPS hosting Plans;
VPS Server Plan 1- $3.95 per month. In this plan, you get 20 GB storage, 1000GB Bandwidth, and 1 GB RAM.
VPS Server Plan 2- $9.95 per month. In this plan, you get 40 GB storage, 2000 GB Bandwidth, and 2GB RAM.
VPS Server Plan 3- $16.95 per month. In this plan you get 60 GB storage, 3000 GB bandwidth, and 3 RAM.
VPS server plan 4- $19.95 per month. In this plan, you get 80 GB storage, 4000 GB bandwidth and 4 GB RAM.
VPS Server plan 5- $29.95 per month. In this plan you get 120 GB, 5000 GB bandwidth and 6 GB RAM.
VPS server plan 6- $37.95 per month. In this plan you get 160 GB storage, 6000 GB bandwidth and 8 GB RAM.
- Dedicated server plans;
Cloud Startup- $12.98 per month. In this plan you get 40 GB storage, unlimited bandwidth, unlimited domains, and 3 GB RAM
Cloud Professional- $24.95 per month. In this plan you get 80 GB, unlimited bandwidth, unlimited number of domains, and 6 GB RAM.
Cloud Enterprise- $45.95 per month. In this plan you get 120 GB, unlimited bandwidth, unlimited domains, 120 GB RAM.
Choosing the best hosting provider for your website is the very first step towards consolidating yourself on the world wide web. It is a decision that certainly cannot be made in haste. If you do your research properly, you will make an investment in a worthwhile place and make your site successful in no time. This article included everything you need to know about 5 of the best-managed WordPress hosting providers of the big 2021. Happy Blogging!